Fazl Mosque - Mahmood Hall
- Regeneration of site to upgrade the accommodation and improve its efficiency and environmental credentials
- Same mix of uses (religious, hall, residential, offices) but with improved layout and a new Multi-Function Community Hall
- Overall size of Mosque and Hall remain the same
- Under-used northern side of site developed for replacement residential accommodation fronting Melrose Road
- Comprehensive landscaping scheme
- Improved setting for the historically important London Mosque.