Location: Liverpool, UK
Richmond Baptist Church is in Breck Road, Liverpool, England. It is a chapel that was built in 1864–65 and was designed by Sir James Picton. The chapel is constructed in common brick with red brick banding and stone dressings. It has a slate roof, is in two storeys, and has round-headed windows containing casements. On the entrance front is a three-bayarcade with Corinthian columns. In the gable above this is a wheel window. Inside the church there are galleries on all four sides carried on flutedcast ironComposite columns. The ceiling is flat and coffered. The west gallery and the space below it is separated from the rest of the chapel by late 20th-century walls. The chapel is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a Grade II listed building, having been designated on 14 March 1975. This grade is the lowest of the three gradings given to listed buildings and is applied to "buildings of national importance and special interest". On 11th February 2015, the building was purchased by Ahmadiyya Muslim Association Liverpool that is a part of Worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Association working with the motto "Love for All Hatred for None". The building is currently being used as a mosque for the members of the community living in the area.